SolarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angela's GM Application :D

Go down

Angela's GM Application :D Empty Angela's GM Application :D

Post  Angela Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Hello staff! My name is Angela and this is my GM Application. Very Happy

Name:
My name Is Angela

IGN:
My in game name is also Angela

My playing hours:
I can be on for 3-5 hours on weekdays depending on my schedule, and 8-11 hours on weekends usually.

My experience in other servers:
Server:RamenStory-I have been a GM in this server for 4 months-I moved to Hawaii so I got out of contact with the server .
Server:JunMS-I have been a GM in this server for 1 month-I moved to Hawaii so I got out of contact with the server .
Server:JellyBeanStory-I have been a GM for 1 month and a half-The server eventually shut down.
Server:CanadianMS-I have been a GM for 1 day-I am thinking of leaving or bringing the players here because that server is not completed much.
Server:HolyShitMS-I have been a GM for 1 month-I moved to Hawaii so I got out of contact with the server.
Server:SolarLightMS-I have been the Head GM for 3 months-I moved to Hawaii so I got out of contact with the server.

Why I want to be a GM:
I want to be a GM because I like to play Maplestory. Not would I only like to be a GM because of this reason, I like to help out people when they are stuck on something, as well as helping the server grow by voting and recruiting

Why should you choose me:
I think you should choose me as a GM because I am helpful and respectful. I help people in need, and I would also help the server as listed above. I would need help at sometimes too because I am not only teaching people, I am learning from my peers as well. So I might not be the best at everything, but I still am learning and trying my best.

What I like to do on my spare time:
On my spare time I like to play Maplestory. Other than Maplestory, I like sports ad be active. I play basketball and volleyball. I usually hang out with my friends or go to the beach and swim. When I feel like it sometimes, I like to either read, or draw about what's on my mind.

I hope my GM Application means alot to you guys as it is to me , and I hope I will become apart of your staff Smile
Angela
Angela
User
User

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down